Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Colin loves shoes....girly shoes. He is constantly putting on Taylor or my shoes on. Here he wanted to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. He either gets into Taylors closets where her old shoes are kept, or tries on the shoes by the door. Its a hoot. I had some heels by the door one day and wouldn't you know he tried those on before trying Tim's shoes on!? Maybe he'll be a fabulous shoe designer!! Free heels for mommy!






So after the closet incident with Taylor, (see next post), I started to feel overwhelmed with all the 'baby' stuff we still have. So I've decided to let go of somethings. For instance, the baby car seat. There is a huge consignment shop in Camdenton, so I figured what the heck. I'll give it a whirl. I really wanted to have some sort of garage sale, but without a garage, let alone a driveway, wasn't possible. I'd rather see this stuff sell, to someone who needs it and can't afford the brand new ones. Anywho, Taylor got a kick out of buckling herself in it. It was even more fun when I picked her up in it and started to spin her around. Man, she is heavy! I'm glad I'm done using it! Yes, don't be sad...no more little Cernin's for us. :(




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, colin in taylor's dorothy slippers...too funny

in one pic it looks like they actually fit him...haha

i hope he grows out of this stage, putting on girl shoes first...hehe

and taylor in the baby seat...too too funny...she looks ginormous in it!!

see ya's next weekend!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes on Colin, Too funny!! And Taylor in the seat, well, it's hard to believe she actually fit in it one time. Hope you can sell the stuff, I know storage is kinda short. See ya this weekend!! WooHoo!!! Love, G-Ma Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx0000000000000