Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yes, these are our kids!

Colin will disappear every so often and return with a stocking hat, gloves, and someone's shoes on. It's too funny. So when Taylor sees him doing this, she wants to join him. So lastnight, they both dressed up.



Colin in Tim's shoes.


This was a few days ago, but thought I'd throw it in here. He is in Taylor's shoes and I love how he has gotten this hat on!











Colin is now wearing 1 glove, Taylor's hat, and wearing her red shoes.






She is now wearing Colin's stocking hat...it barely fits around her neck! What a hoot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are just playing dress up like we used to do....except we didnt use clothes that were still being worn...HAHA...

reminds me of the time josh and i decided to dress me up in ALL the dress up clothes we had downstairs...that was hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! I wonder if we still have those dress up clothes. I still remember that yellow and blue dress - I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!! Colin is sooo funny and Tay so adorable too. Guess you don't need to spend money to enjoy a good time!!!Love ya, G-Ma XO XO