Friday, June 20, 2008

The funny things kids say...part II

I wasn't going to blog this, but it was too funny not to. Mom and dad came down last Saturday thru Wednesday. Mom and I were playing a board game on Sunday with Taylor sitting between us. We got caught in watching the US Open and Taylor was wanting our attention on the board game. She was pinching my upper arm and I heard her say, "Hey". Then she did it again, saying, "Hey, chubby"!!!!! Oh my gosh! I may not be the skinniest in the world, but I know personally I'm not chubby!!! Does my daughter think I am? Immediately though, we turned and asked her what she said...in fact, we heard what she said, just couldn't believe it! Tim and I don't know if she'd heard the word before, where she picked it up from, or if she knew what it meant. But we were all in tears. I thought this was too funny not to share! Just goes to show you that kids say the darnedest things!

No comments: