Friday, July 24, 2009

Taylor's Checkup for Preschool

I meant to do this awhile back, but somehow I've forgotten. On the 15th, we took her to get her pre-school physical and shots. Her are her stats for her visit:

42 1/4 inches
37 lbs.

She is 90th percentile for her height (duh!) and 50th percentile for her weight. Which is fine! She is going to be tall and skinny...unfortunately like her dad! She got 4 shots and didn't cry until they poked her with the 4th one. We were so proud of her. They also did the hearing and eye sight test...passing both. She looked sooo cute sitting in the chair raising her left/right arm to the beeps. I remember doing those in grade school. After her appointment, we went to Chili's then to Target, where she showed daddy the backpack she wanted.
She is going to a 4 & 5 year old preschool at a church in Lake Ozark. I"m looking forward to going for an open house so she can be familiar with the school and surroundings.

2 comments:

mandy said...

my little girl is growing up so fast!!! i cant believe she'll be going to preschool soon!!! im so glad she's excited for it though :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for her to go to school! I just wish it was closer so we could see her in things. i know she'll be the smartest one there. I love you Taylor!! Love G-Ma XO XO